Back to the 'new normal'

Coming up... 

If you are a parent of a member of the youth group, hopefully you will have already received an email from me. If not, it probably means you aren't on our 'consent form' database, so please could you fill out the consent form which is linked below 



New Team! 
As you may or may not have heard Steven Dobson was offered a fantastic opportunity to develop in a career that he is hoping to purse. Because of this he has left our employment but he 
will still be around as a volunteer and still very much is loved by us and loves the youth work in return! 

The good news is that we have recruited two amazing new members of staff who have joined the staff team called Sarah and Jonny! Here they are in their own words: 


"My name's Sarah and I'm delighted to be joining the youth work team here at St Leonard's! I am married to Harry (who many of you may also know) and we live near Cheltenham. I made the step to follow Jesus aged 17 and know that being a teenager is not the easiest thing in the world. I'm passionate about mental health and creativity, so also run a blog and Instagram page about these things. You'll usually find me playing a board game, drinking tea, dreaming about owning a dog, crocheting, reading a book or swimming. I look forward to getting to know you all more and pray you will be blessed by this new team!" 



"Hi, my name is Jonny and I live in a little village just outside of Banbury. Ive been involved in youth work with my local church for a few years, so I’m very excited to come and join in with everything you’re doing at St Leonards. Along side youth work, I love music and art, and have been fending off the lockdown boredom by trying to learn the guitar. However, this had to take a back seat when I injured myself long boarding, another new lockdown hobby! I cant wait to meet you all and for us to get to know each other better over the coming year!"


Covid 19
We are working hard to get as much youth work provision restarted as possible. We still need to finalise our plans, but as soon as everything is sorted we will update you with more detailed plans. 

In the mean time, when you get chance we would love to hear your thoughts about cell groups returning. It shouldn't take more than 5 minutes to fill out: 


The results will be anonymous, so feel free to be totally honest. On that note, if you want us to know its you writing, just type your name in the final question. 


Contact
If you want to know what is happening week-to-week in the youth work, you are already in the right place. But, if you need to contact us about anything else, feel free to get in touch using these (we will try to respond within 48 hours):

Phone: 07539747237
Email: youth.stleonards@gmail.com
Facebook page: @stleonardsyoutheynsham


Instagram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3-10th May

And we are back!!!!

2nd - 9th June